Sunday, December 20, 2009

OH I AM HEADING TOWARDS A SUPER DIET!!!









WOW!!!! That is about all I can say!
I had my husband go get my nurse uniforms, scrubs and other clothes that I wore to work 5 years ago before i got hurt so that I could mail them to one of our girls that is a CNA now.
I totally got depressed when I pulled the clothes out of the box to wash them. It probably didn't help that while I was staring at them in disbelief that my husband pops out with..."where did that skinny girl go!"
I held them up to myself and then with still disbelief...I said, "that is it! If you want goodies and all kinds of junk, then eat it in your truck!"
I am still trying to get it into my head that those clothes I wore 5 years ago are mine.
Size 14-16 and now I wear a sz. 24.
So, I will enjoy the remainder of this year, I will eat the Christmas cookies, drink a hot buttered rum and share the candies and hot cocoas and then on the 1st of January...it is on!!!

I have been on diets and some work...some do not.
The one that I am going to go on and stay with it for the 1st 50 pounds will be the Atkins diet. That one is a good one and I lose fat and lose it fast.
Then I will switch to Ally and mostly fruits and vegs.
By that time my stomach and mind will find themselves again and I will stay on a well-balanced diet.
Hoping and praying that by the following December 2010; I will be back into at least a 16.

Goodness!!! Surprizing how fast and easy it is to gain weight and as many pictures that we tear up, how many cakes we throw out to the chickens and dogs, how many times we scream and throw a pair of pants across a room, or open the door...screaming that the scale is a rotten liar...it doesn't change the fact that we are just FAT!!!!

My excuses are running out.
1st I was hurt and not mobile for 2 years.
2nd I deserved to pamper my self.
There are no 3rds and so ons......
what is on is a major diet starting January 1st.

1 comment:

  1. So far; so good.
    See my other blog....a lifestyle not a diet....it is at the top of this page. Just click on it and it takes you to the blog.
    I have been on this way of eating now for a week. I started it on the first of January. I love the oopsie recipe and it is so easy to make. I use them for the replacement of bread and they truly are filling. Just 1 carb and just plain good.
    I can already feel that I am losing inches. THIS IS A WONDERFUL WAY TO GO ABOUT IT!!

    ReplyDelete