Monday, December 14, 2009

BRAND NEW BLOG SPOT




Hello who ever comes across one of my ramblings.

This is a brand new blog spot and I feel it is a place where I will come into more contact with making internet friends than some of the other sites I have been on in this past couple years. Myspace? Not for me. Gather? Definetly not a place for me to be. Then my older sister told me about this blogging. She is right; it is having control about who comes into your little space. I like that.
I am just looking for women friends to talk about our daily lives with. I am a home body and the internet is my out. Not interested in being politically correct, won't argue or debate on who Jesus is ~~ I know Him and He knows me. I say Merry Christmas and don't freak if someone else doesn't like it. I hate politics and I cannot stand obama. No arguing there....I just don't even listen to his crap on the television. The sooner he is out of there, the better for us all. Good ridence to stinky rubbish.

I think I can safely say that I have better friends on the web than I do in person. That may of course have something to do with the fact that they’re never likely to just drop by at inconvenient moments nor suddenly ask for a loan. Or ask to move in for a while ~~ just long enough to make me want to yell ~~ "GET OUT!" Most have divorced 2 or 3 times and still have not gotten a clue that "cheating on your spouse" does actually cause a problem.....UUUUUUUUUUHHHUHH!
I have to say that I’ve never really been tempted to do Internet romance and I try to only meet and friend women friends. I am very happily married and have been with Adam for almost 34 years. I have all that I need or want right here; and I’m one of those suspicious types and never convinced that what is displayed is really on the other end of the internet connection. Never could understand that on-line..."do you love me stuff."
I open up easier with people and if they get a bit too much drama queening ~~ I can always say ~~ see ya later.
I must say though that I have met some pretty awesome friends over the internet and some of us even talk on the phone and write letters. I have the gift of gab and I love the art of true and real pen palling ~~ good old snail mailing.
Me? Just looking to stay happy and uplifted in a world that wants to drag a body down. Life is way too short for all that nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment